Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

present best SAP module

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I completed my b.tech(electronics and communication) in 2011 and working as a asst. professor.I also worked in power plant in operation and maintenance team for one year.  I am good at communication, codding and interested in business. i want to learn SAP. So, please suggest me the best module in SAP which have long life and good openings.

thanking you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I feel that you should gain good knowledge in one of the modules. Please do not select the module based on the popularity. Select the module based on your work experience and your interest. Trust me there is enough in any module to learn and to contribute.

You are in a very good position as you have the choice of selecting the module. Make the most of this opportunity.

I don't have much exposure in the job roles whatever you mentioned above and your roles and responsibilities. But make sure that before selecting any module in the Market, analyse your skills related to the SAP Modules which are available .. such as SAP SD, MM, FICO, (ABAP as you are interested in coding) PP, BI, BW, etc.,

SD= SALES & DISTRIBUTION

MM= MATERIAL MANAGEMENT

FICO= FINANCE & CONTROLLING

ABAP= TECHNICAL MODULE  (Mandatory to develop any client requirement and functionality. We can say the Brain of SAP is ABAP)

Welcome to SAP world and best of luck for your future endeavours.

With Regards

Srikanth

3 REPLIES 3

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I feel that you should gain good knowledge in one of the modules. Please do not select the module based on the popularity. Select the module based on your work experience and your interest. Trust me there is enough in any module to learn and to contribute.

You are in a very good position as you have the choice of selecting the module. Make the most of this opportunity.

I don't have much exposure in the job roles whatever you mentioned above and your roles and responsibilities. But make sure that before selecting any module in the Market, analyse your skills related to the SAP Modules which are available .. such as SAP SD, MM, FICO, (ABAP as you are interested in coding) PP, BI, BW, etc.,

SD= SALES & DISTRIBUTION

MM= MATERIAL MANAGEMENT

FICO= FINANCE & CONTROLLING

ABAP= TECHNICAL MODULE  (Mandatory to develop any client requirement and functionality. We can say the Brain of SAP is ABAP)

Welcome to SAP world and best of luck for your future endeavours.

With Regards

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Thank you Srikanth Sir for your valuable information....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give some information about job profile and opertunitues for Ui5,HANA MODELING and fiori