cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment gateway integration with ECC and EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Kindly let me know the procedure steps for this scenario exwcution. My requirement is to provide a billing Report on the portal for customer where he can choose few of the due invoices/ all  and make payment by clicking on PAY button. That action by customer redirected to PAYMENT GATEWAY.

Hope i will get the support from here.Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JVR,

According to mentioned scenario you need to follow below steps.

1. you need to create custom Application for Customer details.

2. you need to create one jsp application which have integration with the payment gateway service provider.

3. you need to deploy sap biller direct component portal side to enable payment services.

4. make the sso with and portal SAP BIller direct sso.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Meghal shah,

Thank you for your quick response.

And I am an ABAP Developer. So i want to know my role in this scenario.

I think first step is my responsibility right. Is there any technical settings needed to do as an ABAPer in this Scenario.

Kindy let me know.

Thanks&Regards,

JVR

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  JVR,

we have created all the applications in web dynpro java and make the necessary configuration at portal side.

so if you want to create all the related applications in WDA then you are the key person for this.

Regards,

Meghal Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghal shah,

Thank you for your reply.

I need more help from you.

Here i am explaining our scenario.

step1. Need to create a ZREPORT where in input includes Customer who logged in the portal.

step2:As customer clicks on PAY button on the REPORT (iview) on the portal  ....need to send a pipe seperate msg along with some parameters to the payment gateway system.

step3:and follows process at payment gateway  .....blabla...

My queries:

1. how can i get the CUSTOMER ID details in my ZREPORT , who logged in PORTAL.

2.what is Pipe seperated MSG means how to work on it.

3.How to link the PAY button with the portal...how it works.

Kindly help me on this scenario. i searched for discussions on PAYMENT GATEWAY but could not found any thing related.

You already worked on PAYMENT Gateway Scenario right.....i feel lke i found the right person to help me.

hopefully waiting for your quick reply.

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JVR,

You will get the customer details by 1. BAPI_CUSTOMER_GETDETAIL2 & 2. BAPI_CUSTOMER_GETCONTACTLIST

you have to create the JSP application to integrate the Payment gateway and your custom Application.

Once you click on the payment button all the respective details like customer no, amount and date you have to pass to the payment service provider provided ( provider will give you the format. it works like web service URL ).

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghal Shah,

how r u ..

sorry for late reply..i was on leave.

And i got nice clarification on payment gateway with your posts.

but still need some more information from you.

i will discuss with the EP consultant weather he is going to create jsp application to integrate the payment gateway.

kindly keep on posting till we complete this implementation successfully......

Thanks&Regards,

JVR.

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jar,

I'm working as a portal consultant and our ABAP team created WDA e-recruitment screen.From this they want call the payment gate way.

I'm new to this.

Could you please guide how can i integrate my Portal 7.3 with that bank payment gateway.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Answers (0)