cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do billing with reference to sales order in SAP CRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fellows,

I have a scenario where invoices need to be created w.r.t sales orders, I have done all the required configuration but still unable to do the needful. Please let me know if its possible in CRM or not or if there is any other option (through ABAP).

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verma,

we have done all this configuration but still unable to see nay documents(sales orders) in billing due list. does CRM cater only service order billing because so far what we checked on CRM IDES, only service orders are displayed in billing due list but when we test on dev, we dont see any sales order appearing in billing due list.

Please suggest some other solution.

Regards,

Sania

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Sania,

please check that the item categories are maintained as billing-relevent in customizing. Furthemore plz also check that the products being used do not have a billing block on them.

Also, please check if the Bdoc's which should be triggered when the order is saved in order to send the date to billing are created in SMW01, as they should be created here. If this does not happen, then it may be because you have the 'DO Not Send' flag set for the BDOC type BUS_TRANS_MSG, this flag should never be set in this case.
This means that this bdoc type is not created in your system and hence no data would flow to the billing application.

Please also check if there are any hanging queues in SMQ1 in CRM, particularly any R3AUORDER* queues, as these should be successfully processed for the order to be distributed to the billing application. If there are queues here, then please reprocess them, and then re-check
the billing due list entries.

Best rgards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you check a few things ?

1. Item category relevant for billing ?

2. Billing document - item cat, partner detemination and all ?

3. copy control for item category ?

4. copy control from sales order to Billing doc ?

6. Billing due list setup ? Do you see any item in billing due list ?