Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindly suggest me best SAP functional module which is in bhoom and have multiple oppurtunities .

former_member217770
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have worked as SAP BW Consulatnt for three years and on BOBJ for an year. Honestly speaking i am not so good at technical programming.

i am very much interest to work by interacting with business people. 

so i am interested in switching to work on sap functional modules.  I am ECE Technology graduate. I am moving to USA in few months.

Kindly suggest me best SAP functional module which is in bhoom and have multiple oppurtunities .

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naiduz,

SAP modules you cant decide based on demand basis, Even though demand is there skill matters especially in functional consulting, b cas you will be involving in the solution design.

Based on your previous SAP experience definitely you might be know all SAP modules and its basic content right ?

I suggest you based on your knowledge / area of expertise on functional side try to choose a good module (Example : if you know customer service process well, then think about CRM again in that too think on latest technologies now cloud based version is available in market)

Because if you choose module without basic understanding of business it will take long time to get expertise.

If you choose module based on ur expertise & interest i am sure you will get into that easily in short time more over your previous experience and expertise in BI/BO  will boost up your hold on SAP projects.

All the best.

Regards,

Rao

2 REPLIES 2

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FI-CO is in demand in my country..I think almost all have these modules..Try it..

Regards,

Loed

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naiduz,

SAP modules you cant decide based on demand basis, Even though demand is there skill matters especially in functional consulting, b cas you will be involving in the solution design.

Based on your previous SAP experience definitely you might be know all SAP modules and its basic content right ?

I suggest you based on your knowledge / area of expertise on functional side try to choose a good module (Example : if you know customer service process well, then think about CRM again in that too think on latest technologies now cloud based version is available in market)

Because if you choose module without basic understanding of business it will take long time to get expertise.

If you choose module based on ur expertise & interest i am sure you will get into that easily in short time more over your previous experience and expertise in BI/BO  will boost up your hold on SAP projects.

All the best.

Regards,

Rao