cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal Year in Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

According to the May release, we can use fiscal year as a field for reporting.

However, i am not able to find it.

Can someone help?

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please leverage the instructions at to achieve the desired end result.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pushkar,

I have tried to follow your instructions, however i get an error when trying to enter the activity 'Enable Reporting on Fiscal Year'.

I activated it under the questions part of the project scope.

The error i get is :

The work center is activated for my user.

Do you know if i missed something?

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pushkar,

I tried to follow your instructions but i got stuck on the activity 'Enable reporting on fiscal year'.

I was able to activate the option in the question part of the project scope.

When trying to open the activity, following error occurs

The workcenter is assigned to my user.

Do you have any idea what goes wrong here?

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My issue is solved.

I had to add the activity to the project and merge the project before being able to use the activity.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have activated the fiscal year reporting feature in our system based on the how-to (thanks for that!!)but was wondering how to setup a new fiscal calendar in C4C.  Our business year is very different (end dates not last day of month) from what is setup already and we would need a custom calendar.

Thanks!  Carol

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carol,

This is a gap that is being planned to be addressed in a future release of the service offering.

Please stay tuned on the quarterly release update calls for more information regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to create a sales forecast report based on our organisation's fiscal year (July - June) and the revenue plan item distribution for the opportunities.

We have activated the fiscal year variant (thanks to the HOWTO guide!) and are now able to use fiscal year parameters in the report.

However, when we are trying to combine the fiscal year data with revenue plan distribution month, revenue plan distribution month is using the calendar year/quarter/month instead of Fiscal Year/Quarter/Month.

For example, if we move the Fiscal Year, Fiscal Quarter and Revenue Plan Month fields to the columns, revenue plan month for Fiscal Year 2016, is starting from January 2016 instead of July 2015. Due to this we are missing the sales forecast data from July 2015 to December 2015 using revenue split.

If we replace Fiscal Year, Fiscal Quarter and Month by Revenue Plan Year, Revenue Plan Quarter and Revenue Plan Month, the report is aligning well but with Q1 as January to March and so on.

Is there a way to align the Revenue Plan Year, Quarter and Month to Fiscal Year, Quarter and Month?

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards

Himanshu

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

You want reporting based on Fiscal year for which object? Acount, Lead or Opportunity?

Have you looked into the Data sources of the specific object won which you want to build you report?

BR

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

i try to use it on opportunity.

I checked the data source opportunity header, but could not find fiscal year.

Regards,

michael