Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRESCR01 Create Reservation through inbound IDOC

sapstern
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am struggeling to setup an inbound IDOC process for MRESCR01 (create reservation)

This is what I did so far:

In WE20 I tried to set up my partner profile. Here I do not find a process code for reservations.

So I went to WE42 and tried to set  up a processing code. When I created a new entry ZMRES, I get a popup telling me "branching to IDOC maintenace".

Unfortunately Here I cannot find any Function Unit for reservations, though in SE37 I can see, that there are at least two FU's for the job:

IDOC_INPUT_RESERVATION_CREATE1

IDOC_INPUT_MATERIALRESERVATION

Carried out BD51 to assign IDOC_INPUT_RESERVATION_CREATE1

Back in WE42 I can pick up IDOC_INPUT_RESERVATION_CREATE1, but I can not save, as it is now complaining about "application object type missing".

Can someone shed light on this?

Thanks

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azouz_djelassi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias;

Consult the following link, it can probably help you.

B.R

sapstern
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply, but I would like to setup inbound communication.

I need someone who knows WE42 by heart.

Especially what this "application object type" is supposed to mean?

Thanks

Matthias

azouz_djelassi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi;

In my process (external system to SAP) for the implementation of the management of the reservation, I use the following IDocs :

MATERIALRESERVATION_CHANGE02

MATERIALRESERVATION_CREATE101

MATERIALRESERVATION_DELETE01

Descriptions of these messages are accessible via the transaction WE31

Documentation of these descriptions is accessible via the transaction WE60

I also chose to use an  external numbers range (it allowed me to process the changes and do not use an IDoc of feedback)

In the transaction WE20 (Partner Profiles) and for the partner, you must add these type of messages in the inbound parameters. For example, for create, here is what you should have as paramètres.

In the distribution model (BD64), you must add the processing messages for the associated logical system. Attention, treatment is done via a BAPI, therefore, it is necessary to use the  'Add BAPI' button. Example :

Finally, to test, uses WE19. Normally if all goes well you will have to have an IDoc in the BD87 associated with the message type.

Here's hoping that this information will help you.

Best regards

Answers (0)