Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory data in Cube is correct but in Report it's not

former_member566306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The stock values in 0IC_C03 is correct and is matching with R3 .But in report it's not. We are not using any customer exit variables or restrictions in the Query. For example for Valuated Stock regardless of the calendar day we give in the input the report  always shows the difference of totals Quantity Issued from Valuated Stock(0ISSVALSTCK) and Quantity Received into Valuated Stock(0RECVALSTCK)

Thanks,

Dharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member566306
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue got resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

How did you resolved the issue?Your answer may help others who face similar issue.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

As Sai said above, please try that, BWA. Anyway, if you are checking the total quantity (i.e.,0VALSTCKQTY) it should match exactly as in the cube. In cube, we can see these issues (0ISSVALSTCK) and receipts (0RECVALSTCK). Can you please share your query KF pane.

Best Regards

Venkat...

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

how you are checking the ECC report.

please check the ECC side MB51 tcode - put the posting date, plant,movement type, storage location.

come to BW side check the 0IC_C03 cube display the all KF values (Va luated Stock(0ISSVALSTCK) and Quantity Received into Valuated Stock(0RECVALSTCK)

check the like all key figure values.

can you tell me which KF values not matching then will write the new formula with new calculations.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandipati,

I faced same issue couple of months back.We will get discrepancy in the queries when aggregates on Inventory cube are corrupted.Remove the BWA aggregate and rebuild them.That will solve your issue.

Thanks

Sai

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

Can you check the note.

360249 - Non-cumulative:No or unintelligible data found in queries

589024 - Reports in BW with storage location and stock type chars.

Regards,

Vengal.