cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Settlement posting without profit centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Here in this case where an internal order and production order settlement will take place in GL 199999. We have mentioned profit centers in the order master, but the settlement is not taking place with the  profit center as per the order master, it is showing blank and in some cases the profit center is populating but to the different profit center not as per the order master. I checked in OKB9 also, there are no assignments for these orders.

Can anybody tell me what could be the issue?

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is it happening to single order type ? If so Could you kindly check the "Valid receivers" in settlement profile assigned to this order type.

If every thing is fine from Production order type, kindly check the Internal order type details assigned to This order using transaction KOAL.

Regards,

Pardhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for sparing your valuable time here, When settlement is happening from order (Internal order or production order) to the GL (external settlement) how does the profit center flow to the GL a/c, will it be as per order master level or from other source

Example: The order 1111 is getting settled to the GL 199999, now in this scenario GL a/c will be debited and order will be credited. How will the profit center effected in the above two line items, in which line item the profit center will be populated as per order master.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

This is the Case both Order and Profit Center credited  and GL is debited, in here real cost will be Order and statistical cost will be Profit center.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your reply,

My concern here is Profit center determiniation, how will Profit center flow to the debit line item while settling to GL a/c (External Settlement)

We define profit center in order master and the credit line item will record the same profit center to the line item, my question here is will the same profit center will populate to the debit line item (Settlement to GL a/c) or it will be determined from other source.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Since you are mentioned GL 199999 settlement means external settlement via cost element category - 22, I mean from CO to FI

If you choose Internal Settlement with in Controlling with Cost Element Category - 21 and assign your required profit center in the receiver in the Internal order or Production Order settlement profile.

Try and let me know if any issues.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.