Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of GRC 10.1Rule Set

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to delete my old obselete rule set from the below path

SPRO->Access Control->Access Risk Analysis->SoD Rules->Delete SoD Rules.

I chosed the Logical system and the physical system associate with it and exceute the delte functinality.I got a message that Rule set is deleted and same i can see in SLG1.I also deleted the rule set,risks,functions from NWBC but then also the table GRACACTRULE and GRACSYSRULE still shows all entries for logical system and physical systems.

Can any help me out to understand the use of the above tables and why it entries are not getting deleted for concerned logical and physical system??

Thanks

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Can you try running program GRAC_DELETE_ACCESS_RULES again?

Please schedule it in background and check. Are u trying to delete synchronization data as well?

Also implement below note to have more clear understanding of program GRAC_DELETE_ACCESS_RULES

1993965 - Report GRAC_DELETE_ACCESS_RULES always deletes Rules

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

The below note is not required as we are on SAPK-V1107INGRCFNDA and the above note is not applicable to our system.

I simply go  to SPRO and click on Delete SOD rules(Program for Deleting Access Rules by system) and input the physical system and logical system and hit execute and i get a message Access rules are deleted.

Only thing i am concerned is that the table(GRACACTRULE and GRACSYSRULE) entry remains intact.Not sure if this will impact Risk analysis.

Thanks

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.