Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM P&F : FPM Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks in Advance,

We are migrating Adobe Framework to FPM Framework, have done the necessary configuration ( Process & Form Scenario ) successfully and can able to test the Process in HRASR_TEST_PROCESS Trnx Code. Then newly created FPM Form is loading. But the same is not reflecting in our ESS/MSS Portal where we earlier used to initiate the form. Please let me know, where i went wrong or any portal configuration i need to do.

Regards,

Sridhar.J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is different portal content (iViews) you must use in order to initiate/view both Adobe and FPM form-based processes. There is also different configuration you will need to do for "visualization" of UWL work items and UWL configuration itself. You should refer to the help.sap.com documents/info for your version. This has all been discussed on here before, so try searching for "fpm forms not showing in portal" or things like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chris,

Actually we are migrating from JAVA iView to ABAP iView, so could you please let me know the Portal configuration with respect to the Dynpro ABAP model.

We are good with the UWL Configurations.

Regards,

Sridhar.J

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is all in the docs for the business package.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

...and the help.sap.com docs for your version tells you what should be used for each app. (iview, webdynpro, WDA config, etc.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the information.

Configured the Web Dynpro application ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_FPM,  and the below Parameters:

INITIATOR_ROLE with the value HRASRB

WDSUPPORTSFULLHEIGHT with the value 2

Now new ABAP iView is displaying but not showing the newly created FPM Process.

I am referring to Business Function HCM_ASR_CI_3 Documentation. Please let me know where i went wrong.

Regards,

Sridhar.J