cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type in STO required for raw materials and specific plants

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In STO transfer raw materials from one plant to another plant same company code ,

user needs to enter every time manually FRB1 condition,vendor and price for transport charges pay to transport vendor ,

in this process some times user forgot to enter condition and processing further steps, to avoid manual user mistakes ,

we are using standard pricing procedure and FRB1 condition is Manual in this, i want to give FRB1 condition as Required for only Raw materials and

specific plants ,please give me best possibility to get my requirement..

Regards,      

Lavakumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GS,

you can use BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST to make condition FRB1 mandatory since is required in in certain cases, by writing logic in the same (if material in line item has material type as RAW (check from MARA), then FRB1 is mandatory field, and give error in case its not filled)

Let me know if it resolved the issue.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the below check:

1. Create an condition table with material type and plant in M/03.

2. Create a new access sequence in M/07 and assign the condition table.

3. Copy the condition type FRB1 and create a new condition type - say ZFRB (Optional and its required only if the condition type FRB1 is used in any other pricing procedure) - Ensure that the condition type is an item condition in M/06

4. Add the condition type in pricing procedure in M/08 without "manual" indicator.

5. Go to MEK1 and maintain the condition record for the condition type ZFRB and maintain the vendor in details. You may maintain the freight value as blank if you dont know.

Now, the condition will be triggered for the particular plant and material type combination. So, while maintaining the price, user will see the condition and he will be able to maintain the condition value.

If you want the user to insert value manually, then you may check the concept of condition limits (in OLME - Conditions - Define Price Determination Process - Define Limits. This will work based on limits only. If you want the value to be entered manually and its must, then you need to create a custom routine to check the value limits and insert it against the condition type in the pricing procedure. The custom routine should check the value only is the condition type is triggered.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you really want to do this?

If yes it seems possible thorugh req routine.

you cannot make condition required and put routine in FRB1 as it will be used by other orders.

Steps to achieve

-Copy FRB1 and create a new z condition type.

-Put accurals same as FRB1

-add in pricing schema without manual indicator

-put a routine that it will active only when Material type is Raw material. (check with you development team)

-you can add access sequence on material type/ plant or Porg.

0 Kudos

Hi team

Thanks for revert!

I will check your suggestions with our technical consultant and I will get back

Regards,

Lavakumar