Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Billing Doc

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Champions ,

I am creating Sales Order on CRM and then Creating Order Related Billing directly on SAP CRM. Then through PI Server Accounting entries will be post on respective G/L on ECC . I have done following  configurations for that process:

1. Created Sales Order  by copying Standard TA.

2. Define Item Category ,TAN (Billing relevance :Transaction rltd Billing according to Order qty) and Item Category Determination

3. Define Billing Doc Type by copying standard Billing Type F2

4. Billing Item Category TAN

5. Billing Item Catg Determination

After creating sales order w/o any error when i am going to create Billing doc through follow up bt i don't find desired billing type in that. If i go and execute Billing Due List i could not find any doc even on execution of Billing Due List with Errors, i could not find any due doc.

I did lot f searches bt cld nt find what i rqd to do . I also created Billing Unit Partner Role and then assign this BU to Sales Org created in CRM instead of R/3 Sales Org.Even BU donot assign with any Company Code b/c i will create accounting entries through PI Server instead of RFC.

Please guide how i can resolve this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sayid,

Some other possible reasons that I could think about:

1. Is sales order's item category set to CRM relevant billing?

2. Is there a *BILL* BDoc generated after saving the sales order? If yes, is the BDoc processed without errors?

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sayid,

if you use ECC you shouldnt use Crm billing.. replicate orders to ECC then execute billing at there..

BR

Orkun..

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Aydin,

Thanks fr reply

I am using ECC just fr posting accounting entries .. for creation of billing doc i will hve to open master data at ECC as well which i do not want to do.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayid,

Can you check which setting you have in the IMG for the TAN item cat. for the field Billingf relevance?

Is it  External or check the available list.

Should it be delivery related you would need the delivered status...

Best regards - Christophe

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sturzel,

Thanks for reply

My requirement is of order related billing therefore in TAN in Billing Relevance "Transaction related billing according to order qty "

Please share your remarks

Thanks

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Can you please check the status of the sales document and item(s), could there be an errored status ?

Regards

Christophe 

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sturzel,

Thanks for prompt response.

The status of Sales Doc on Item Level is PROCESS , while doc has no error

i hve one concern , i created Business Unit role and assign it CRM Sales Org in Configuration bt i do not do any configuration of BU with Company Code b/c i will use PI Server fr integration with ECC. Can you elaborate this be the reason ?

Thanks

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I ma not sure where you configure the Business unit role. Cna you please let me know the menu path yu are using for it?

Just another approach, have there been already F2 invoices in your system (may be for different order types). If yes could you compare the 2 documents?

Best regards - Christophe

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sturzel,

Thanks for reply

I created Business Unit Role through BP and as Organization . While I a assign this BU NO to CRM  Sales Org through Master data ........Org Mgt ... Cross system Assign of Org Units ...........Assign BU to SO (Refer screen short)

Can you explain this point .. i cld nt get

Just another approach, have there been already F2 invoices in your system (may be for different order types). If yes could you compare the 2 documents?

Thanks

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Syed,

I can not confirnm that htis is the actual issue for not being able to invoice the document.

What I mean by my earlier suggestion is to check if you have othr F2 invoices in your system and if yes to check with which document type the F2 invoice was possible to issue.

Best regards

Christophe