cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, As per our the business requirement we have created credit management released status report,All the values are coming fine,Now we have to add the field RF02L-SAUFT(sales value) in the existing report,Please confirm how to get the value.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

To get the sales value in report from FD33, just need to do some program alignment. In Report program, execute the program RVKRED88 and add the values of Open Orders and Open Deliveries for that execution result.

So Sales value = Open Order Value + Open Delivery Value.

By that way you can fetch the Sales value in your customized report. Ask your ABAPer if he can fine tune this logic.

Regards

Shailendra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you have developed some customized report where you need to add one more field, you need to discuss with your ABAP team.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir, I am not able to find the value of the FIELD (RF02L-SAUFT),Thsi value is coming ZERO in KNKK table,I have also searched inSCN Forum,But i haven't find the solution,Kindly let me know how to find out the value in SAP system.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Sales Value in Credit Management (KNKK) is updated dynamically and not stored in tables.

Please search online with "Sales Value in KNKK" and you will get some guidance.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta