Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to convert the sender service BC_XXXXXXX to an ALE logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

Could help me with this issue!!

Issue:

<SAP:Stack>Unable to convert the sender service BC_XXXXXXX to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

Detail:

Any ideas??

Kind Regards!!

Notma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I have this problem:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '...:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply codeXI_ftp_00505687-3d59-1ed5-82f4-92d2d4422a0c.tmp: Operation not permitted'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

Regards

Norma

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Norman,

The user you mentioned in ftpcomm channel  doesn't has authorization for the operation whatever you are performing(reading or writing the file)  please check with ftpserver admin.

Bdw please do mention how did you sort out logical system error?

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

Whenever you have Business Component at Sender side of any --> IDOC scenario, you have to use BS of PI at header mapping at receiver side. Screen shot is from NWDS.

Regards,

Mehul.

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please reconfirm the steps accordingly as described in this document Unable to convert Sender system to ALE logical system - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Dipen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen

attached configuration screen

issue:

More Detail:

Scenario : Idoc to XML

Receiver : BC_XXX_FTP

Sender:  APLICATION_SENDER_ECD_120

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this SAP Note 791181 if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

What is your exact requirement and problem that you are facing .Please pin point your requirement ,on one side you are saying normal IDoc to XML scenario ,but screen shot posted shows Inbound IDoc ?

Are you using BPM in your scenario ?

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I check the configuration and according to me is correct..

Some example please? screens?

Regards

Norma

I am beginner in PI..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

You need to provide the logical system name .There are two ways to do this.

1)By passing the values in IDoc control records.Usually will do this when we are using IDOC_AAE

2)Maintaining the logical system name in sender Business component .I will take an example for your understanding.

Say my sender Business component name is ESRI. For connecting to this system in ECC they will create a logical system ,you can find the name in ECC-->WE20 (partner profiles) or else you can check with ECC counterpart for logical system name for your source system.

Now in your sender communication component -->click on adapter specific identifiers-->

give the above logical system name .

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just pulled one screenshot for you.Give the logical system name and click on apply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

the interface does not have a sender component comunication

scenario: idoc  to XML

Detail:

Regards

Norma

Former Member
0 Kudos

also review the following instructions:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2005/03_

and all seems well set

Regards

Norma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

Then try the below it will work.

1)First check whether correct logical system maintained for your sender business system.

SLD-->Business system-->select your business system-->check whether you are using apt client and logical system.

2)In ID ,select your Business component-->open in edit mode-->go to adapter specific identifiers-->

Click on above icon save and activate if required .Now run the interface again and see .

Regards

Venkat

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

For IDOC acknowledgement cases, we can achieve this in the below ways:

1. Maintaining Adapter Specific Identifier for the business components involved.

2. or else using Header Mapping option in the receiver agreement step.

3. or else using Restore Original Parties for Acknowledgments option in the IDOC channel.

Based on your convenience, you can choose either of the above steps. But normally we would go with option 1.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vishnu

Could you help me with some screens or examples,

Regards

Norma

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

If proper logical system is not assigned to client then this error will occur. So inorder to check select the communication component -->adapter specific identifiers-->click on compare .if there is any change in the communcation component name then the save option will be enabled .once you save this this error will not be reflected.

Thanks

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

For the IDoc senarios,  the logical system names for sender and receiver Business system(Business service or Business component) are important.

For Business systems any way we configure logical system in SLD( if not, configure in SLD).

For Business service or Business componets, we can configure the logical system name in integration Directory.

Open the sender Business service in ID and go to adapter specific attributes, give the logical system name over there.

Then rerun the scenario.

Regards,

Santhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhi,

could you help me with some example screens or manual?

Regards,

Norma

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the business system/service in ID and go to adapter specific attributes.

Make sure that the logical system name is updated there.

Just search by the error message you'll find lot of threads on that

Former Member
0 Kudos

I validate connections and according to me is correct, some example please

Regards,

Norma