Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of Splitting absence input checks

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Due to leave policy changes w.e.f 1st May 2015, we 've made minimum PL to be taken as one and prior to that it was 4. But after this change I can see 2 Leave types as PL and PL with same subtype in IT2006/2001 which is not desirable. How to get rid of this display?

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Not clear the issue. Provide with the screenshot.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarshan,

PFA for my config screen shot.  Till April 2015 one policy, from May 2015 new policy (minimum 3-days of PL). So I can see two Leave types 001 PL and 001 PL

Regards,

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

It is healthy configuration, as at a time there is only one configuration valid.

One configuration is valid till 30.04.2015, it means if you are creating any leave earlier than 30th April, you have to create of minimum 4 days, as per policy.

Other configuration is valid since 01.05.2015, it means if you are creating any leave record after 01 may, you can create of even one day record, as policy is changed.

Why are you worried at all?

Regards

Ajay

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay for confirmation.

I was thinking if there's any impact of this changes both in R/3 as well as ESS Leave applications.

Regards,

Niladri

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

It's ok and it's in the backend.

Now what is the issue?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

I do not see any issue in this. If your unit test is working fine, could you please mark this thread answered.

Regards

Ajay