cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruting Requisition - employement fraction saving does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a question regarding requistion in E-Recruting.

when I am trying to save a requsition, system does not save employment fraction. I tried to debug it and system obviously can't save it because there is no field employment fraction in table HRP5126.

The field EMPLOYMENT_FRACTION is only in the structure RCF_S_REQ_JOB_INFO_TEXT_PL and this is a problem, because of that I am not able to extent the table hrp5126 ( CI_P5126 ) by EMPLOYMENT_FRACTION  - activation is not possible because of duplicity. WD is prepared to read CI_P5126 but it doesn't help at the moment.

Any ideas or notes how to fix it?

I can fix it by custom change, but I would like to avoid it.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ondrej,

saving the employment fraction should work in the e-recruiting standard delivery. At least I am not aware of any release where SAP messed this up . Only tricky part here is that the application does not store the customizing key of the employment fraction in infotype 5126 but the working hours.

When the data is saved the application gets the working hours from the employment fraction customizing table and puts it into the infotyp. When the application reads the data for the requisition the hours are converted back to the employment fraction. Please ensure that in the customizing each employment fraction has as number of hours assinged. While the actual value does not really matter the value has to be different for every customizing entry as otherwise the conversion of stored hours into the correct entry will not work.

Kind Regards

Roman  

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ondrej,

As far as i know about the employment fraction, it will save under the field WORKING_TIME( Corresponding Hours as per Roman) in HRP5126.

It can not save only if you maintain fraction value as "0" in T77RCF_WORKTI because of the below attached screen shot code.