Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include sold item in availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

my client require one scenario

client is getting schedule from customer every month for example 90000 pc in month

client is sending product through transporter and transporter keeps stocks at there place

now when customer asks then client communicate to transporter and transporter send it to customer

now in first month customer took only 81000 pc and month ends means 9000 pc is available at transporter

now again customer says they need 90000 pc in this coming month

now client want he want to include that 9000 pc which is sent last month to transporter point but not picked by customer into availability check

and also he need that in how many days customer will pick that stock from transporter point

client want to send material through commercial invoice he did not want to use proforma invoice

client is not agree with stock transfer

client is not ready for consignment process

my problem is after doing we generate commercial invoice only after doing PGI and if goods are already PGIed then how can we include that into stock

Regards

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Your process is not clear. When the PGI is done and the commercial invoice is raised and accepted by the client, why are you concerned about the customer's stock that is pending with the transporter. That stock is owned by customer and not by company. When giving the new order, it is the responsibility of the customer or your marketing staff to make a note of the owned but undelivered stock lying with the transporter. Client cannot track the activities happening at Transporter location.

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

first of all thanks for reply

yes that's my point but

my client is saying they just send goods to transporter for customer but the goods belongs to sender until the end customer pick that goods and send confirmation to client

means customer is liable to pay only that goods which he did GR and send confirmation to sender

i suggested consignment process and STO but they are not ready

please suggest what we can do....

Regards

Abhi