Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Returns in 3PL

Thomas_Kramer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding the 3PL Interface.

In order to start the customer return Scenario in 3PL, a customer return delivery notification has to be created.

What different ways exist to create one of these? I know that there is the Manual way via the UI.

This solution however is not really good, as our 3PL receives the goods and CR delivery notifications directly.

For this, he would need to have ByD Access or even to fax the CR delivery notification to the Office to type it into the System.

Is there a way, how the creation of the CR delivery notification could be created via Interfaces?

Thanks,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_resag
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Thomas,

currently there is no web service available to create a CR delivery notification. However what you could do is to create a web service via PDI based on the corresponding business object InboundDelivery.

Best regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas:

I took your feedback and tried to look in PDI however i coudlnt find any namespace for Third Party Logistics. i think its not open for partners.

Can you please advise the namespace i shall use for create a webservice for customer return in 3pl

Regards

Thomas_Kramer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Charbel,

thanks for your message. We tried to create one but failed. I think a good name would be ThirdPartyInboundDeliveryNotification.

We need to create Customer Return Inbound Delivery Notifications in the 3PL-Scenario.

Please let me know of you need any futher information - we also created an incident for this:

Thanks and best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas:

This is officially released by SAP now. You may try the web service Manage Customer Return notification from 1508 Onward.

VenkateshG
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Can you recollect if you are able to achieve 3PL -customer return delivery notification via webservice?

If yes, any idea which webservice you have used.?

Thanks a lot in advance

Venkatesh

Thomas_Kramer
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

yes, we achieved this and did it for quite a number of customer projects in the meantime.

The web service should be called "Manage Customer Return notification" as proposed in the answer to the message from Stefan Resag above.

BR

Thomas