cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iteam wise cost in plant maintenance order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In maintenance order(IW31) ,in component tab we will add some items buts cost is not showing.its shows only overall cost in cost overview tab.

Please tel me how to see the iteam wise cost for maintenance order.plz tel me any t.code.or any other posibality to get the iteam wise cost for maintenace order...and if there any configuration setting has to be done..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello VINAY,

See this discussion. You will get some useful info here. i.e, In IW38 > Environment > Goods movement will give you component-wise cost report. Similarly same menu in IW37N gives you such report. Anything requirement beyond this might call for a development.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your value able answer,but my users want to see the item cost in component tab only. in same screen only they want to see the cost of each item . please help me slove this  issue, because im new to this project and its my frist implimenation and support .

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VINAY,

There are two things to reply.

1. On your specific requirement:

This can not be done because you can not often do it especially in an internal screen of a standard program like the present one.

2. On the requirement of your Customer

I myself am an end-user. End user will have several such requirements that is natural, but they need to be made aware that such things are not possible in standard transactions especially internal screens. Before that a Functional consultant also needs to be aware of how much customization is possible through enhancements in standard screens and where.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case the customer presses for such requirements, then it is a big one in development which can be conceived like:

Giving a screen to Customer to create an Order with all the Header details to be filled up in one block. Another block of the same will have operation details. and another will have Components like screen where you can have the Cost field and/or Total cost field also which will automatically be filled upon entry of component and Qty .

And a CREATE button, which creates an Order. (I need not specially mention that the created Order will be like the standard one)

OR

First create an Order with standard transaction, then have a simpler screen described above with only Order number, Operation number and Component details and Cost fields. And then an UPDATE button.

I feel certain that you will not be going this way. This is just to make you aware of how the things usually are here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish you get better ideas from the forum.

KJogeswaraRao

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos