cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario , an employee work for only for  3 days. i mainatin  attendance for three days & update time events for three days rest is never worked..but the payroll runs for a month & take monthly salary..using time evaluation..

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to pass the actual working day's from time managment to payroll and then in the factoring pcr you have to modify the custom /8 series and assign that to all wage type in the PC10.

You can go through the below link where i have given same kind of information.

Note:- Subject line should be proper that next time in the search it should apprear for other person while he will search any thread similar to your query.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is nothing unusual. it all depends on your payroll setup - eg if it's setup as monthly rather than hourly pay, this is normal. It could be many places you need to change and would take at least a few hundred pages to explain here.

From the way you ask your question including the subject line: am I right to assume your are not talking about a life system, but a sandbox you are playing in and you just got started with HR without any training so far?

This is not, where this forum can help. You are supposed to use the basic dicumentation and training available first. Your question is so fundamental that it's no different from "can you explain SAP payroll".

Please refer to the available training and doco on help.sap.com and wikis here on SCN.

For your current sandbox play: try to capture an absence with an unpaid absence type for the two days the employee is away and watch what happens.