cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Access Profile BPC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one model with 2 secured dimensions (account and entity). One data access profile has been created as below:

for account : select some property and give read and write access.

for entity    : select one member and give read and write access.

I have assigned data access profile to the user . but still the user can access the other unauthorized member.

Do I miss something?? As far as I understand, the latest bpc version shall cover matrix consolidation,rite?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the reply.

I solved the problem by deleting some roles manually in SU01.

I notice that when you create a user ID by copying the role in SU01, and after that change the authorization rule in BPC, the one that was copied in SU01 are still there.

For example, I create ID = Manager2 by copying from Manager1. System creates ZBPC_BUI_Manager1 under role profile in user ID=Manager2. Then, after I change the data access profile in BPC, ZBPC_BUI_manager1 still exist in SU01.

Is this common?

former_member190109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u said with out having access user can able to access the member.If their are other dap's and if he is having access from that dap he can do that.Please check the other dap's if still he is having access clear the meta cache and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi U-one,

Have you tried to add those other members in your DAP and denies the users to access?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the user is assigned to any team and team have different data access profile?

if yes then check the data access profile of the team may access conflicts.

Hope this will help you to solve y our problem.