cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer the stock back to Removing location from In-Transit state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,,

I have transferred the goods from one storage location to another within a plant using the transaction 'Remove from Storage' and Reference-Other in MIGO with movement type-313. As it is a two-step procedure and i see that after successfully removing 10 quantity from the storage location, now these quantities are showing in "In-transit" state. After that I have placed 5 quantities out of 10 in the receiving storage location using the transaction 'Place in Storage' and Reference-Material Document(document no. which was generated in first step) with movement type-315.

Now what i want to do is that i want to receive remaining 5 quantities back to the issuing storage location (from where i previously removed the quantities in the first step). I'm unable to do this because in "In-Transit" state, the quantities are being shown in receiving Storage location.

So kindly let me know the flow how can i transfer these 5 quantities back to the Issuing Storage location(from where i did remove the stock).

Thanking you in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to give issuing plant during 315 movement type.

Suppose you have two plant as A and B. You have do 313 movement type from plant A for qty 10,

Then 315 movement type for qty 5, then during movement type 314, enter the plant A in initial screen and B in issuing plant.

Then post the document. System will post stock from SIT of plant B to unrestricted plant A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done Successfully. Thank you.

Answers (0)