cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,i have created 10 positions under one orgunit.maintained 1001 with orgunit.created tr with manual transport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here my 1st question is

Q1.  what is the evaluation i have to use for  one orgunit under 3 orgunits.

Q2. what is the evaluation path i have to use for positions under one org unit.

Q3. what is evaluation path for  20 positions under one position.

Q4. HOW CAN I TRANSPORT REPORTING STRUCTURE  FROM DEV TO QUALITY. PLZ CLARIFY MY DOUBTS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use O-O-S for all first three questions.

Answer for Q4 :

RHMOVE30 TCode for moving OM objects from one client to another.

Transporting Data in a Manual Transport

• This is carried out using the program RHMOVE30.
  • NB: You must run the program RHINTE10 after every transport using RHMOVE30. This updates the tables that are common to both PA and PD.
  • It is probably best to run it before you transport the objects using RHMOVE30.
  • If you would like to check the integration objects, you can do so at any stage by running the report RHINTE20. This gives you the PD objects not in PA etc.
  • To run RHMOVE30, you can use the menu path: System > Services > Reports
  • The program, like most PD objects, hinges on evaluation paths. Choose the object that you would like to transport. The evaluation path gives you an opportunity to take other objects with the chosen object - the relationships go with it as well.

Transporting: Org Units and Positions.

• Choose O(org unit) as you chosen object. Use O-O-S (from-via-to) as the evaluation path.
  • Click on the execute button. First test it (make sure that the test check-box is ticked)
  • The result will only show org units and positions. The relationships to the cost centers are there but the actual cost centers are not in the PD domain, hence the reason why you can't see them there.
  • Run the report again without the "test" on. Make sure that the check-box "objects to be transported" is on.
  • The resultant output shows you all the objects again (org units and positions) but this time they have a transport icon next to them, which is ticked.
  • Click on the transport icon to transport the objects.
  • To check and see what objects and relationships are going to be transported. (once they have been released and are ready to be transported) Using transaction code SE10, click on the transport and use the menu path: Request/task > Object list > Display object list: Double-click on the line and you will see what is going to be transported.

Regards

Ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q4 : tcode = Pfal

For Evaluation paths, you can use T778A table and below link:

Evaluation paths - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Best Regards,

Leila