cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expert Analytics vs Predictive Analytics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I installed SAP Predictive Analytics installation 64-bit server 2.0 on Windows.

I activated the license key for the server side, to activate all components except Expert Analytics.

Could you provide information, what I need to do to activate the part of Expert Analytics?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Dmitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

You'll need to install the desktop version to access that option and I guess you have the server version installed.

Regards,

Jayant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

Thank you very much for your support!

vamshidharmitta
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether  the key code you have supplied is valid for both Automated and Expert Analytics.

Based on the key code the modules(Automated/Expert) will be enabled.

Thanks,

Vamshidhar

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add to the previous answer, you actually need two key codes - 1 is for Automated, 1 is for Expert. They are also managed separately as the one for Automated is a .cfg file that has to be placed in a specific location, whereas the one for Expert is entered via the user interface.

Dmitry, are you an SAP employee?

Thanks & regards,

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent...

I have one case where the *.cgf file, I used the license key. But part of the Expert Analytics is not activated. I have nowhere to enter the second license key, which I have.

I am an employee of KPMG.

Thx in advance!

KR,

Dmitry

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi again, 

OK I get the problem. Please launch the expert .EXE directly from here: C:\Program Files\SAP Predictive Analytics\Desktop 2.1\Expert\Desktop, the EXE is called SAPPredictiveAnalysis.exe. You then get a pop-up message & get the possibility to use your second license key.

The fact that expert analytics part is grayed is not expected - we have another open thread on this - I will forward.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Here is the thread I mentioned:

Thanks & regards

Antoine