cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR to compare ANZHL ( number/unit) Field on IT0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to compare the - Number/unit field  of two wagetype records stored on IT0014.

These 2 wagetype are used to store Election % and Max % per staff member on IT0014.

The PCR needs to compare the Election % with Max Election % and give an error if Election % is greater than Election %.
Please let me know the function or operation which can be used in a PCR to compare the ANZHL field  between  wage types.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Kindly close this question if its answered.

If you still have any other questions please do write us back on this.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Ameet, the Operation you can use to compare the Number of a WT with something else is operation NUM, or more precisely NUM?  Look at the operation's documentation for more information, but with it you can compare the value in the Number field of a WT to an other value, such as the value of the Number field of an other WT (if both WTs share the same splits), the value of the Number field of a temporary Wt (as in Ameet's example), a fixed value, a constant (from V_T511K), etc.

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

I hope this helps.

Suppose your Election % WT is 3000 and Max Election % WT is 3001.

Lets say WT 3000 has number value 16% and WT 3001 has 15%.

Say rule name is UELE.

UELE

ADDWT&VAR0

NUM=  3000

NUM?& VAR0

>

ERROR

NUM=0

NUM=& VAR0

ADDWT *

Please place this PCR once you have WT 3000 and WT 3001 read and has number values in IT table.

Line in Schema after P0014 is read to sent WTs from Infotype 14 to IT-

PIT     UELE             NOAB                  

Thanks,

Ameet

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Just curious to know, did you tried writing pcr by yourself. I would suggest if you try writing it by yourself and let us know if you see any issue in it. The best way is to go through with the documentations on operations/functions first via tcode PE04. You will find lots of operations and functions and check which one to use and how to place your pcr in schema.

Good Luck -

Ashish