cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a requirement to attach multiple invoice pdf while closing an invoice request.Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to attach multiple invoice pdf while closing an invoice request.Is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. All

I have same requirement ... what to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many times i have checked but still I didnt find a solution.Bad luck

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Drusha,

Is these attachment your looking for ............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kabil,

Thanks for the replay...

I want to attach 25 invoice at a time is it possible to attach all PDF by using this T-Code?

Regards,

Drisya

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Drisya,

First Pls try   ..... You can attach more but i haven't checked your scenario,,,,,,

jemil_victoria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Drisya,

can you tell me the invoice request Tcode you are executing ans also do you have a ABAP consultant to create some programs.

-Vino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vino,

We are using VF01 for generating invoices.Sometimes we have requirement to attach multiple invoice pdf copies (not in one pdf) while closing the invoice request. It is very time consuming proces to attach each invoice copies.

Please advice.

Drisya

jemil_victoria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Drisya,

1.  Please can you tell me your attaching multiple invoice copies in a Invoice from VF01 and for 1 Invoice why you have to attach multiple copies. If you need to attach you have the attachment option in Invoices :

2. the Other option is you can send multiple attachment or smart forms as Mail once the Invoice is saved to the Mail id using output types .

Also do you have a SAP team to do the configurations.

Vino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vino,

We are getting invoice request through O2C portal.

Then we are generating invoices in VF01.

After generating invoices we are attaching the pdf copies and closing the request in O2C portal. Sometimes we are getting requests to generate multiple invoice pdf.Then we are generating each invoices in VF01 and attaching each invoice pdf copies.

I need to know that is there any easy way or steps to attach multiple invoice pdf copies in O2C portal while closing the request.

Regards

Drisya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vino,

Could you please explain how you are attaching the invoice PDF copies while completing an invoice request.

Regards,

Drisya