cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the environment connection for all report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have three environment, we developed all the report in  E-1 Environment, then we copied some reports in E-2 Environment, both having same models and dimensions.

When i connecting to E-2 Environment reports it directing me to the E-1 Environment report. I have changed manually  connection of the report then it working fine. My question is i have copied 300 reports from E-1 to  E-2, Can anyone tell me how to do it apart from each and every report go and change the connection any another way change the environment connection

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surya,

If you do not want to change connection manually then simply do not store the connection for the template.

Please look the below options

in the Options tab of the Report Editor, select the Do not Store Connection option.

in the Options tab of the Report Editor, select the Do not Store Environment in the Connection option.

then you can copy the template from one environment to another.

For more detail loot at below document page no 142 point 16.1.3.

https://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boeo10/en/EPMofc_10_user_en.pdf

Hope this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Thanks for you input.

But i don't want do it manually for each and every report.

Can you have any process so that it can applicable for all the reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

As far as know there no other option. When you designing the template you have use those options. For your case you have to do it manually for each template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Sir,

Thxs a lot....