cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GB Payroll - Wagetype not picked up on P11D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a wagetype which is used to pay a certain benefit using IT0015. This wagetype should get picked up under section M on the P11D but this is not happening.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Please reply if it resolved the issue? Close the thread if it worked.

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

we are in the process of implementing benefix

what are the steps in configuring a wagetype for P11D

like gym membership

pleas advice

Regards

Rahul

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@

I think its all there, P11D is costumized through cluster view VC_596A_D just as @ mentioned actually, the rest is up to tcode PC00_M08_CTXB.

End-of-Year Processing -> Reporting P11D Expenses and Benefits Form -> Maintain Wage Types for P11D Cumulation Wage Types(VC_596A_D).

PC00_M08_CTXB report also uses the following constants, the values of which are delivered by SAP. You can check the values in the T511K table:

TXBLL - Tax Benefits Threshold

LEXRT - Benefit Loans Exemption

NICLY - Class 1A Contribution Rate

Cheerio.

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cheerio,

do I have to create new cumulation  wagetypes? to assign my custom wagetype to it?

any advise which cumulation wagetype that I have to create or assign to make the value populating in the column I and M

Regards

Rahul

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul:

No not really, in SM34 VC_596A_J add your custom wagetype under the corresponding P11D standard cumulation wagetype.

(under cluster view VC_596A_I you have an exemples linking standard wagetype to cumulation wage).

I think in SM30 V_T596X you have a mapping between VC_596A_J cumulation wagetype and P11D field:

Section I:

0081Gross for private medical treatment or insuranceP11D-I_GROSS
0082Tax for private medical treatment or insuranceP11D-I_TAXED
0083Amount Made Good for private medical treatment or insurance

P11D-I_AMTGD

Section M is a tougher one ....

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Those 596X entries translate into P08_P11D_COMPLETE structure (HR-GB: Complete P11D work structure).

Still not too luck for M section:

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antoine Foucault

i have added my custom wagetypes to VC_596A_J

when generating the P11d it is saying -  Employees - P11D not required

but for EEs who have the company car and my custom wagetypes is getting displayed

i am able generate P11D for them and also i am able to see my custom wagetypes which i have configured in the table VC_596A_J in P11D in the cash equivalent section

but EEs who does not have a company car i am not able to generate the form at all

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay Kumar

Any advice

Regards

Rahul

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the employees for whom P11D is not generating - What is the total amount of Taxable benefits?

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish Krishnan

1st thanks for the reply

i am doing a test the in our development system

the taxable amount is just £20 and £30 and so on

but for the same EE if i create a IT0442 record then i am able to see my custom wagetype values

i am suspecting i might be missing any processing, cumulation and evaluation class

do i have to select evaluation class 11 - which is taxable benefits and then run the report RPUTBFG0 to convert it to cumulation class into the table VC_596A_D

i have assigned the cumulation class manually into the table VC_596A_D

please advice

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found the fix for it

will update you shortly

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. we are going live with benefits with new wagetype and that has to appear in P11D

2. we already have P11D but it is only for EEs who have company car IT0422

3. in our Dev client i created a new EE this month and gave my wagetype and it was not appearing in P11D -- e.g EE no 100

4. as i said earlier for another EE my wagetypes are appearing in P11D but with a negative sign -- E.g EE no 200

5. so i created IT0442 for new EE which i hired EE no 100

6. i am able to generate P11d for the new EE with my custom wagetypes but with a negative sign

7. i asked my developer to check what the P11d program is doing and where it fails

8. the abaper can back and told me that the

A. taxable amount TXBL_AMT is lesser than PR_txbll_val which is EE benefits are under the P11d limit

B. taxable benefits are lesser than 8500

C. benefits value is below 0 which is -10

9. then i figured out the EE no 100 is a newly hired EE that too only this month, he do not have much of Year to Date figures to show up in P11d

10. then i increased his salary and taxable benefits for that month and then removed the IT0442

11. now i was able to see the P11d getting generated with the car details as well

12. then i went to the table VC_596A_J and then changed the  Arithmetic symbol from + positive to  -negative because my benefits are deduction wagetypes and is also a reason who it did not produce P11d for newly hired EE no 100

13. now i am able to see the P11d for EE no 100 is a newly hired EE with the positive sign

14. now i copied EEs who does not have IT0422 from my production to Dev client

15. executed P11d for all the EEs which are copied from production p11d was not appearing

16. then i gave my custom wagetypes to all those EEs then generated P11d ----------------------------------------- then i am able to see my wagetypes with positive sign on them

but still i have to make my wagetypes to appearing in P11D in the Cost to You -- which i am working on

the reason i wanted to put this information step by step is because it might help someone else

Note - Run payroll in live before generating the P11d for the EEs otherwise then nothing will work

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antoine Foucault

for section C - 0041 - if you want the amount to be displayed in both Gross amount and Cash Equivalent

as you mentioned earlier --- for section I - 0081 - if you want the amount to be displayed in both Gross amount and Cash Equivalent

for section M - 0121 - if you want the amount to be displayed in both Gross amount and Cash Equivalent

note - please not assign all 3 or 4 cumulation wagetypes to your custom wagetypes and test it wont work, please check one by one and then try with different combination ------ if i can do it then for sure all of you can do it

A big thanks to Antoine Foucault without it might have been a very difficult task for me for sure

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Go in T-code SM34. Change cluster view VC_596A_D. Here you need to assign the wagetype for P11d.

The data on this form comes from a mixture of master data and payroll results.

Most fields on the P11D are populated by cumulating a defined set of wage types in the CRT, i.e. in the configuration step mentioned below wage type XXXX is pointed at section A field 3 of the P11D.

IMG step:

Payroll->Payroll: Great Britain->End-of-Year Processing->Reporting P11D Expenses and Benefits Form ->Maintain Wage Types for P11D Cumulation Wage Types

Regards

Ajay