cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Transformation moving to Production in a Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Transformation which has several fields. This Transformation is perfectly fine in Dev and Quality where I can see mapping for all the fields and End Routine has all the code that is written to achieve the result.

I have collected this Transformation in a Transport Request in Dev and moved it to Quality. All the changes captured in Dev are getting reflected in Quality and TR is successfully imported.

But when I am moving the same Transport Request to Production, I am getting a error saying

" Start of the after-import method RS_TRFN_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) TRFN ( )

End Routine: Syntax error in routine"

I can see that most of the mappings are gone and End Routine doesn't contain all the logic as expected (only in Production)

All the required objects in DSO, DataSource are all present in Production. In short everything looks perfect in Development and Quality but the Transports are not moving succesfully to Production. All the routines and objects are all collected in the TR. I have not missed anything (like some of the objects getting locked in some other TR)

Can anyone tell me what might be going wrong in Production?

Regards,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again try to collect your transforamtions with endroutine and check it.

Have you loaded data at dev using your transformations? if not then please test the load and check it.

Try collect transforamtions from RSA1-->transport connection.

move your TRFN from middle pane to right pane.

At rigth side expand your transforamtions and collect all objects like routines which are part of it.

Later collect into new transport and check it.

Before releasing your transport req, please check your TR, have any inconsistencies/issue thru below program - RSO_TLOGO_CHECK_REQUEST .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done everything mentioned by you in your reply. Like moving TRFN in a new TR. This transformation is existing since last 6 months and we never had any issue. But after the recent enhancement we moved the TRFN again to Production and this is causing issue. Data is loaded in Dev, Quality and there are no issues whatsoever in both the system but in Production we are not able to activate the transformation due to syntax error in End Routine. Actually speaking there are no errors even in Production.

The issue is due to Transformation is not getting refreshed as per the recent changes.

Regards,
Pramod

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you share error(logs)screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is the screen shot.

As mentioned earlier there is no syntax error in End Routine in any of the systems.

Regards,

Pramod

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you expand + symbols from right side and share the logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is the screen shot after expanding
Data is loaded to these fields and are giving results as expected in D and Q. InfoObjects are also available in PW3 then why is this issue only in Prod is my question

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If every thing is in place at prod then ask basis team reimport your TR at prod.

while importing ask them to use overwrite originals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramode,

After moving this TR, Transformation is going to inactive or no changes in the transformation. It might be the case that you have change target of the Transformation but you haven't sent the TR for it.

Please check once and let me know.

Thanks,

Chandresh

colm_boyle
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Pramod,

can you run the following report in Production and advise the error codes for each of the red error lines from the output...

RSDG_AFTER_IMPORT_FOR_CORR

i.e.

R7501

RSTRAN510

etc

etc

I will be able to make recommendations based on these error codes, they detail a particular issue when they are combined.

You can double click on each error to get the particular error code. Ignore the warning lines.

Thanks,

Colm