cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Guide Me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir/Madam.

I am Shiva. I am B.Tech qualified in electrical stream.

I am interested in SAP. But I don't have any knowledge on C/C++, JAVA etc.

When I was perusing B.Tech I learnt SAP FICO.

I am eligible to get job on SAP FICO? As I am electrical student.

Which module should I choose?

And better Institutes in Hyderabad, India.

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiva,

Yes you are eligible to work as SAP FICO but only condition is that you certify in that as you dont have financials as your background. You need to have a heavy component in your resume.

I am working with one consultant and he is civil engineering graduate but working as SAP BW.

So it dosent matter now a days what you did, what matters is how much you know about your area like sap fico.

Get trained from SAP or Siemens and certified in that and luck will follow you. Also simultaneously you do MBA in finance

Good Luck

Ashish B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

SAP has two different areas:

1. Functional

2. Technical

1. Functional: SAP functional consultant comes in this area, they do not need to have coding knowledge on Java or any other programming language.

Some of function modules are:

SAP BI, SAP FICO, SAP BPC, SAP PP, SAP FI.

Its depends on your interest to choose specific module.

2. Technical: Technical consultants are the part of SAP Technical team, it can be categorized into two different modules:

SAP BASIS

SAP ABAP

Since you don't have any coding experience then I won't recommend to go for SAP ABAP, because it's purely based on coding part.

If you are interested in SAP internal part then go for SAP BASIS.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the career in SAP BASIS?

How many SAP BASIS jobs require for a company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose if you want to start one business and you want to implement SAP, in this case you need SAP Basis Professionals to implement SAP.

Any company which are using any of SAP Products, needs SAP BASIS Professionals to implement SAP. They are the Technical part of SAP.

In job point of view most of the company wants trained Professional, if you want to learn about SAP product in-depth, then this will be the first choice.

Companies has huge demand of trained SAP Basis Professionals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a company like SONY, how many SAP BASIS employees are needed?