cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we record and exceute WDJ applications on enterprise portal with ECATT ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in to testing and i am new to ECATT. But am supposed to test webdynpro java applications using ECATT.

By browsing the internet and after gone through reference doc's I have done up to recording a WDJ application in ECATT.

But after recording , when I execute it , its showing an below error

"Simulation of WEBDYNPRO Commands is not possible in your SAP Gui Version. Install SAP GUI Release 6.40 or higher (see note 773899)."

Do I need to install NWBC or any other configurations need to be done ?

Kindly suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message looks pretty clear - what version of the SAP GUI do you have installed?

Cheers,

G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

File Version : 7300.1.0.1074

Patch Level : 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, have you checked on OSS as it suggests?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ..

Now I will raise an OSS..

thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am unable to raise an OSS message because this is not any project related.

This is first time we are trying in our local server ,if it works well,we planning to do for our projects.

kindly suggest on this...

Thanks ,

Swarna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you searched OSS to find anything relevant?

I have no experience at all with ECATT sorry - have you searched and found examples of how to make it work with WD4J?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah , I have searched almost all doc's, but no where I got clear information on how to run the script ? I couldn't find any real time videos. Most of the stuff there in Google is all about testing SAP with ECATT , but this we have done . 

I have gone through the documents and done the job up to the WDJ application recording in ECATT. But when I execute it its showing that simulation error which I have mentioned earlier.

So am on the way to find out why it is not ? and what to do for that?

We are trying to raise an OSS on current issue.