cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell reference in SAP BFC reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm creating reports in SAP BFC and I have a question about the the reference of a cell poiting to a comment.

I need to display in cell "I83" (cross of column "I and row 75) the comment of the corrispondent account selected in the row.

However column "I" point to the amount and Flow "SFCRB3F-007" because in other tables of the report we need to point to it.

I added a column "Q" fixing the correct Flow (Name of vessel) and pointing at the comment.

Then I set the following Formula for the cell I83

But the comment isn't showed. Cell "Q83" is correctly valued with the name of vessel but I cannot point to this in cell "I83".

I tried to change the source of column "I" in "comment" but the pointing doesn't work anyway.

Is there something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Matteo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Matteo

I am not sure why you need this cell reference (=Q83)

I defined a report like this

So, my column A will have the value for F80, column B the comment on F99 and column C the comment on F80

This works fine, as you can see

Could you not sue something similar?

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

I have to point to "Q83" because column "I" has different purposes for other tables in the same report. In particular I have several tables placed vertically that need to display in column "I" the amount of flow "SFCRB3F-007". However for this particular table I have under the column "I" the information "Name of Vassel" that is stored into comment of flow "SFCRB3F-016".

Matteo