processing to the trex updates ( and I also believe risk for business
to not have data available when required). We would like to enable the
functionality to the segmentation model to allow business ( users) to
determine the Date filters using system date + number of days to be
selected on the counter ( similar to using variants in a normal abap
report with a dynamic variant). I looked the BADIs available in
configuration and there is no one for the selection only on the Target
group that is to late for the Marketing group to see the counter and
determine if they would like to create the target groups.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta.

Look at the Segmentation Basis functionality provided by SAP, it is standard feature.

Still requires a batch process to run daily but should still meet your requirements.

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thank you for your reply.

We are currenlty in SAP CRM 7 EHP1 / SP06 and we are planning to implement EHP3 early next year. I was checking the upgraded environment ( in a sandbox instance) and SAP has implemented a new filter for on the segemantation called time frame that I am testing to see if we can use for our requirements. I am also testing your suggestion using the current production version. I will update this discussion once I have complete  my tests.

Regards,

Marta Miyazaki

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I was also trying to use 'Segmentation Basis' but I need to confirm if it is applicable for HVS ( we are using TREX). In Configuration the creation of Segmentation basis is under classic only.

I also tried to run report 'CRM_MKTTG_MGR_GEN_CHM_HV'  in our upgraded environment that has SAP CRM 7.0 EHP3 / sp08 (NW 7.40), but I can not see any filters available.

I was wonderying if you are aware of any links besides thins one: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp02/helpdata/en/3f/643258d945424ba051e45865ee00fd/content.htm

Any information is appreciated.

Regards,

Marta Miyazaki

AnupDDesai
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

Generally Delta updates can be scheduled on a periodic basis. In your case on a daily mode when the business end users load in minimal on the system. So that delta run updates Trex on a timely basis. I guess you can have look at below Help documentation links for details :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crmhana/helpdata/en/46/35f25086e01421e10000000a1553f6/content.htm?frames...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/46/35033086e01421e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta

You need to define the filters you want to run with.

The Segmentation Basis is not applicable to HVS.

Regards

Arden

Answers (0)