cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when testing webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I am new to SAP and have installed EHP6 IDES Version and have issues on working with Web Dynpro. I opened a standard component WDR_TEST_EVENTS in SE80 and tested the application. The Internet explorer opens up but I get error saying "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error". Don't know what happened. I have configured necessary settings in my DEFAULT profile.

Attached screenshots of RZ10 Default Profile, SMICM configuration and Internet Explorer error for reference.

I can display the views and its elements in web dynpro component and navigate to its properties inside the view elements.

I want to fix this issue asap please help, will appreciate with reward points.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is generally encounters an unexpected condition which prevents it from fulfilling the HTTP request.Check with Network admin's.They will help you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

So do you think this could be because of the firewall settings of the OS ? I am using Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. Do you have any solutions on how to make changes in windows firewall for HTTP requests to allow WebDynpro components to run as usual ?

Thanks

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

We are facing the similar issue IE error when testing all the Abap Webdynpro Application. This happen after EHP 7 upgrade . Can you please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Chaitanya

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RZ11 tcode ->check parameter of <icm/host_name_full>. whether  the host name and webdynpro link part are same or not.

and in smicm check port is config properly or not.