cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit customer group in FSCM credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding credit customer groups in FSCM Credit management.

We have several business partners that are assigned to multiple credit segments, that are part of of a company group. We have assigned the relationships between the business partners, indicating parent company and subsidiaries.

Our business users want to have a collective credit limit for the entire customer group, as well as splitting the credit limit on the individual business partners for individual monitoring (credit limit and exposure on individual business partners is already in place).

My questions are: how can we monitor the exposure for the customer group? we have a workflow designed for the credit limit approval, but how can we set the credit limit collectively for the group? and have the group exposure measured against it?

The parent company might also be an individual business partner with an individual exposure. Is it possible to use the main segment of the parent company for this? How do I set this up?

Can the field Customer Group (found in credit profile in ukm_bp) be configured in any way for this purpose? The IMG documentation on this is not very informative.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Solveig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Solveig,

Please check oss note 957264, the rollup via the bp relationships should be standard (I am not sure, but maybe the bp's must be assigned to the same credit segment).

Please check customizing activity Credit Management > Credit Risk Monitoring > Enhancements > BAdI: Formula Parameters and Functions You have to build your own function to use the relationship information within your formula.

I have used this functionality years ago, but I don't have the technical documentation. But with the help of an ABAP consultant you can fix it (the BAdI documentation was very helpful for me).

Best Regards,

Henk

Answers (0)