cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explorer not showing all data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have what I hope to be an easy question.  I created a universe in IDT, removed any query limits and published it to our DEV environment.  When I test via queries in IDT the results are as expected, additionally, when I connect WEBI to the published universe all the expected data is returned.  Explorer, connected to the same source, however, is severely truncating results.  For example, our 'Category' dimension returns 27 unique rows in WEBI each with an associated Quantity measure that contains a value, in Explorer I return 6 rows whose values are less than their matching rows in WEBI.  I am indexing successfully on a schedule which aligns with the data loads in BW.  Are there any settings in Explorer that I could be missing that would cause this?

I am on BOBJ 4.1 Explorer version 14.1.3

-Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue did actually tie back to one of my joins in IDT.  It was on a field that is seldom used so the queries built in WEBI and IDT never displayed the problem.   I discovered it by adding one field at a time to the information space until my data went missing 

-Mark

Answers (0)