Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware Error: Tax Number Category Misisng

former_member293763
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I try to replicate a customer from ECC to CRM the Bdoc is failing. I get the following error.

Tax number category AU1 does not exist (Australia Tax Category)

I checked the table TFKTAXNUMTYPE and there is an entry for Category AU0.

My question is why is the BDOC picking AU1 rather than AU0. Where can I see this on the ECC or CRM side of things?

Please let me know at the earliest since this is a production issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dhruv Kashyap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv

In addition, this tax category AU1 might have been created on your ERP side outside the Z name space as it is not a standard Tax Category. See Note 775919 for all the tax categories supported by SAP. So in order to have it mapped it needs to be created in CRM also and relevant mapping set up.

Hope this helps

Bernadette

loren_schmidt
Participant
0 Kudos

Note that adding Tax Categories not in OSS Note 775919 is considered a modification and SAP will not support any downstream negative impacts.

When replicating from customer master to BP, SAP has mapped the "Tax Number" fields to the Tax Categories.  Tax Number 1 maps to the Tax Category ending in 1 for the country in question.

In your example, your users have entered the Australia ABN number into Tax Number 1, which then becomes Tax Category AU1 on the BP.

For Australia, the users should enter the number into the VAT Registration Number field, which will then map to the Tax Category AU0 on the BP.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv

Kindly refer to the   recommendations in note 407719 (or 201073) and  reprocess the Bdocs.

Bernadette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv,

You need to configure the missing entry in View V_TFKTAXNUMTYPE(sm30) too. Please maintain the missing entry here and than try to reprocess the failed Bdocs It should be activated.

Thanks

prem

0 Kudos

Hi kashyap,

Would you please check following note first ?

323172 - Australian Business Number is not transferred

Hope it helps.

BR

Dean Yan