Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Authorization Matrix

Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear Folks,

I have been working on CRM Authorization part. My requirement is :

A user should only able to create a transaction e.g. Quotation for his sales organization and distribution channel only. He should not be able to search those Quotation which belongs to another sales org. We are not using sales office and sales group... We have couple of departments and for this i have created each department as org unit and assign several positions in the particular org unit.
Note: I have assigned the business role on the user (SU01) not on position or org. structure.

I have been trying multiple combination. One example is below:

1. CRM_ORD_PR
Activity: 1,2,3
Transaction type: ZAG

2. CRM_ORD_OE
Dist. channel: 10,40,50,60
Sales org: 0 5000001

3. CRM_ORD_LP
Object: A (Own sales org)
Transaction: ZAG

System is not determining the sales organization. even at the time of entering the value manually, system is giving one error (Sales organization does not exist).
Is there any authorization object (To determine the sales org automatically). I am using 10000194 rule (org model distribution rule).

When i provide the SAP_ALL. there is no error as such.

I need your help on this part.

Message was edited by: Dinesh Sachdeva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

It is resolved now.

I used "CRM_ORD_LP" (For own sales organization). I was missing the Authorization Object "PLOG".  It is there in HR component.

After activating this object Org data is determining now.

Thanks for everybody's input.

Warm regards,

Dinesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may also debug:

function group crm_orgman_ow's substitution authority_check.

You may reach its source code by accessing its include LCRM_ORGMAN_OWF16 in se38.

Spencer

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

In addition to Christophe's reply, I would also suggest reproducing the org determination with ST01 trace on. You will be able to see which authorization check is failed.

Hope it helps you find out the failed auth check.

Spencer

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh, It seems you need to  use also CRM_ORD_OP object  Please see the help link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/26/99973915e69238e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm Best regards Christophe