Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS Issues in Auto Creation Functionalities and Service Manager Profiles

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have set up the ERMS functionality where the service tickets are getting created automatically when an incoming e-mail is received.We need another functionality where the Service Orders also need to get created automatically using ERMS incoming e-mail functionality. We only have one E-mail id which we have configured as the recipient e-mail id.

Following are the configurations performed for Auto Creation of Service Order, I have created a new service manager profile. Assigned the following Services to it

Created a new rule policy in crm web ui for ERMS, specifying the conditions and actions

Assigned the new rule policy created above to the service id re_rule_exec as per the below screen shot

In the  Service Manager Profile, there already exists an earlier rule policy where the service tickets are getting created automatically as per the screen shot below

I tried to copy the above two entries and assigned the new service manager profile, however the system throws the below error's

Hence I configured the same without the instance no as per the below screen shot and assigned the new rule policy.

After performing the required configurations I sent an e-mail from my outlook e-mail id, however when I checked in the agent inbox only the Auto Service Ticket Creation is working, the Auto Service Order Creation rule fails(Attaching the screen shot) for your reference

Pasting the screen shot of swi, please advice what changes I need to perform so that both the service ticket and the service order get created automatically on the same e-mail id which is mapped for ERMS.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

As you only have one email address to work with, I believe it may need to run  through the same main rule policy.

Hence this is why I think you're getting the duplicate error message with your SAP GUI config.

Try using the same Rule Policy to determine if ST or SO should be created, then base the Action for Create on that.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

If your question is answered, could you please mark the thread as "Answered"

Many Thanks

Arden

Answers (0)