cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Profile Locked while using PMEVC Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

When I am using the PMEVC transaction code for the Procedure sequence number changes for the configuration profile X. and after Modification done in configuration profile X and saved. same time configuration profile X is Locked.

Same Activity when I have done with the transaction code CU42  and Saved than Configuration profile not locked.

this happens only in Production client in PMEVC tcode.

please help for the understand the reason.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

did you check the locked entries in SM12 with your user id?.If so kindly delete those entries and try once again.

if it i snot the issue, what is the status of dependency after creating it.Is it in preparation or locked?

Kindly check status of your dependency.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your reply

this is not the issue.

I am just changes the Procedure sequence in the configuration profile and all the Procedures are Released Status. and after changes through PMEVC Procedures are in Released status only Configuration Profile is Locked.

for example I have four Profile in Configuration material CAR. 1. Standard Profile 2. Quality Profile 3. Stock Profile and 4. Poor Quality Stock profile.

when I am doing procedure sequence number correction in configuration profile material CAR in Standard Profile through PMEVC and changes saved. My all four Profiles are Locked of the Configuration material CAR.

If same Activity, I have done through CU42 than Profiles are not Locked.

Pleas help.