cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a system status code indicating PReqs generated from Maintenance Work Orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Via IW38, I would like to see whether any work orders have generated purchase requisitions - is there a system status code to indicate this?

Thanks

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

You have both PR and PO fields in IW38. The PR field shows either PR or Res. number as the case may be. IF it is PR number then PO field also will be filled.

See this picture.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for your reply.

Am aware of these 2 fields, but there are no entries detailed here against any WOs even if PReq has been generated, with our set up at least.

Rgds

Dave

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK I understood.

Unfortunately me too do not have this environment (PR generation thru' PM Order) to cross-check.  And it happens many times at places (various reports) in SAP that data for remotely connected fields is not updated in tables though they are related. Often SAP Notes are available on such issues, after the implementation of which we get these values. So I do not think that yours is a isolated case. It must be standard set-up. Now we have to search for the related note. IF unavailable need to knock at OSS.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

See these links:

1. IW38 IW39 - Purchase Order Number field is blank

Probably you have hints and answers for 'why this field can not be displayed here'. The reason given in Link1 perhaps apply to PR field also. Also One Order might have multiple PRs, in such case there won't be any option other than a Z program.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the links. Exactly, which is why I was hoping there was a system status code that would indicate in the first instance either a Reservation or PReq was generated; similar to the way GMPS appears in the very first instance of a GI.

Rgds, Dave