cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering action on row select

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a situation where I need to create a table, on selecting a row it should display a smart form coming from R/3 through RFC. How should I start?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Shilpi Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Use table property onLeadSelect there you can create event handler and write your code to call Smart form.

Regards,

Amey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

Thanks for your prompt reply, the situation is that, when I select row 1 it should display smartform 1 and row 2 for smartform 2 and so on, here i have to return row no. to R/3 for displaying different values in smartform on click of different row no. Is there any way?

Thanks & Regards

Shilpi

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On table you can add a event "onSelect". Every time the user selects a row, this event gets fired. Then you can get the currentNodeElement (which is selected by user) and give this as input to your R3 service.

Best Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for replying, I am using nwds 7.01 and I am not getting this on select option, screen shot is below:

Regards

Shilpi

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So try use onLeadSelect. It should probably do the same. You can debug this to get sure. I don't have any 7.0X in access to test.

Regards,

Tobias

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Use following code:

int row_number = wdContext.current<TableNodeName>Element.index();

This should serve the purpose.

*I am considering you have code to call RFC. Pass row_number to your RFC.

regards

Amey

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean with how should i start? Maybe with creating a table? Where exactly do yo have problems? You think someone will give you a whole copy paste code for your requirement?