cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Contact Center - Unable to hear customers and vice versa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running SAP CCtr 7. When we get a call , we are unable to hear clearly and it goes silent in between. Even the caller cannot hear us clearly. The CEM logs just say Deleting logfiles older than 7 days with mask '<Path>_PSTN\wh323*.tx

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Any update on the post as we are also facing same issue we have observed latency in the network when voice breaking is observed through online call.We are on CC 7.0.7.0.Is QOS is must for CC as we are using WAN links for voice and data.Our's is case where we are observing breaking of voice rather than no voice at all.So firewall doesn't seems to be the issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Chander,

Did you find out the root cause of this issue? In my customer we are facing a similar problem (basically the same). We also have SAP CCtr 7.0.7.0.

If you find something please let us know, also if we find something I'll update it.

Best regards,

Emilio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Emilio

Need to understand your user distribution from the possible solution in our case.Like where your users are located like user and contact center server in same building or user and server in same city or in diff city or in diff countries.

Also need input if you are facing problem at all locations.

0 Kudos

Hi Chander,

We have several physical locations in 2 different countries (Chile and Perú). Every SAP system is locally in Chile and people in Perú reach them remotelly. In Chile calls are working properly but in Perú randomly sometimes the customer cannot hear the agent or vice versa.

Hope this clarify our problem, if you got any suggestion please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Emilio

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emilio

Check with your network team if any RTP is dropped by the firewalls.

Note, that if you use e.g. SSR (Server Side Recording) or NAT, the audio streams go via MRS:

workstation <=> MRS <=> SIP trunk.
If you don't, the streams would connect directly: workstation <=> SIP trunk.

BR
-Lasse-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Use ping (App server physical ip ) -t for the working duration of the user and the output to a text file and attach it here for its analysis.

0 Kudos

Hi Lasse,

This was the correct answer, we disabled Recording calls and now everything is working fine. Currently we are installing a local dedicated server in the location where the problem was reported.

Thanks so much!

Emilio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

1) Make a call from 1 CDT to other and check voice is clearly audible between them or not.

2) Check your network for any latency/RTO on BCM server.

3) Check your firewall setting all the ports required for BCM should be open.

Regards,

Chand Kamya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

We already did the 1st test and voice was clear and hence concluded that the issue is only with external calls.

1. How can I check network for any latency/RTO on BCM server?

2. Where are firewall settings maintained?

Also, do you know why my CEM log has entries only "Deleting logfiles older than 7 days with mask '<Path>_PSTN\wh323*.tx" in it

0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

You can check the RTO/Latency on BCM server by pinging the server IP's.

For firewall setting coordinate with your IT team that will help you to check firewall policies.

Also check codec setting in System Configurator and Media Gateway. Codec must be same at both places.

Change the Cem Log level to Trace to get the detailed logs.

Regards,

Chand Kamya