cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS - Work items are not getting created in SWI1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I hope this question is not new and some of you might seen this issue while configuring the ERMS.

I followed below the great blog and John Burton's How to guide on set up the ERMS.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/E-MAIL+INBOUND+CONFIGURATION-+ALM:+Incident+Management

My requirement:

Any email send to the email group for ex: crmapp@support.com should be made available to the service agents  who are assigned to the org strucutre CRMServiceOrg.

When a service agent logs in to the Inbox and search for Email, the whole team should be able to see the email sent to crmapp@support.com

What I have done:

Followed all the steps correctly from both the blog and the How to guide.

1) Assigned the group email crmapp@support.com to the org structure - CRMServiceOrg

2) SO28 settings done

3) Created ZINBOX rule policy - If email orginal recipient contains "crmapp@support.com" then route email to "CRMServiceOrg"

4) Copied the Default service profile to ZSERVICEPRF

5) In the RE_RULE_EXEC assigned the properties as DEF_ROUTING - O:50000042, log level - 6, Policy - ZINBOX

6) Assign Service Manager Profile configuration - crmapp@support.com object id 0, service mgr prof - ZSERVICEPROF

Issue Facing:

1) I am able to see the emails send to crmapp@support.com in both SOIN and SCOT transaction

2) WorkItems are not getting created in SWI1

Please let me know what I missed.

Please let me know if you need more details

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu Danda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ckaberia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi How did you solve this issue? I am facing exact issue as described.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

Thank you.