cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa OrgChart : Prob : Cannot find the root of your orgchart

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I got a problem while I'm configuring Nakisa Orgchart. Need expert advice...

The company using :

- Nakisa orgchart version 4.0/SAP_Live_RFC

- Authentication Mechanism : Logon Screen

- Employee source : UserPopulationInfo /UNAME/UserID/UserID/AUTHFIELD(Object ID)

- Authentication Setting --> Role Mapping : Have user id and password

- Data connection --> Erase user id and password

I used the same configuration on server development, It's going smoothly without any error, but when it go to server production I faces an error messages. "Cannot find the root of your orgchart......." for user id who doesn't have authorization SAP_ALL.

Kindly Help.....

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you configured a static root to default to or to the user's own root?

If a static root, does that particular root definitely exist for the current date?

If own root, have you verified the user account you are using to login is associated with an employee in a position within the structure?

Using the built in debugging options might also help verify some of this - http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Debugging+User+and+Session+Information

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Have you configured a static root to default to or to the user's own root?

- I use user own root by adding authorization check on OrgUnitHierarchyDataElement

If own root, have you verified the user account you are using to login is associated with an employee in a position within the structure?

- User account already associated to employee, via IT0105 Communication 0001 System-Uname

Here is the pic of result of my debug, kindly help, if there is something I have miss it....

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The user account is associated with an employee but you you also need to confirm that the user is assigned to a current position.

What does the debug page show?  Specifically the 'User population' entry?

If that doesn't highlight the issue, are there any notable errors showing in the cds.log when you are logging in?

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I already check IT0001, and position already assign to employee

The user population show like this

{postxt = assistant manager. FUNBEGDATE = 16-07-2014, jobtxt = assistant manager, orgtxt=human resources dept. Perno = 01061082. position = 50220618, user id =user's user id , org_unit = 50224906, costcenter = human resources, CPID=00050117, firstname = , gender = 1, last name = name, job = 50215817, name = name

I got this from CDS - here I attach the screenshot

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That looks like an auths issue in the cds.log to me.

Please ensure your user account has the authorisations as set out in the OrgChart admin guide (section 3.3, p12 onwards in the 4.0 guide).

You could also take a look in SAP at the dump to see exactly why, but you may then end up playing "whack-a-mole".  Probably best to just work through the auths in the admin guide to be sure.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did the above help in getting to the bottom of your issue?

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the late reply....

We already get the problem...

and it's all safe now.....

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Azebua