cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry client unable to send trace results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Bill Froelich

I am using Open UI Android Client Solution project and for that we are using SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.7.0 & also tried with SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.6.0 with arcgis-android-sdk-v10.2.2 and using mobile SDK SYCLO GIS SDK.

After importing all the projects and adding libraries in it I Export the project as android project and create new APK.after that I run it on device(using samsung tablet).APK installed successfully also started transmitting but at the last after logging user out it will transmit 'sending trace results...' and stuck at this place.

I check logs but there is no error during transmitting.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Actualy In agentry client I have checked one check box while resetting the client and I make the tracing result high so I am facing this issue.

So I uncheck it and my issue is resolved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

Have you referred the installation guide available on Service Marketplace at  below location

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000105212

Additional information you could refer SAP Notes : 2078078 and 1982598.

You could also refer below document : How to... Do 3rd party GIS Integration with Wor... | SCN

Have you debugged backend, whether the data coming from the ArcGIS system.

If your question has been answered, please mark this thread answered.  See

. Even if you have a solution, you could mention here, so that it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Thanks

Resmi