cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regards SAP RE-FX

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day , my self madhusudhan I am SD consultant and i want to know the Information regaridng SAP Real Estate Module.

Please let me know some basic idea , is it Finance Module and how much time will took for learining ,My friend suggested SAP RE-FX for switching to ther module .So i need support from you guys .

Thanks for your Time .

Regards,

Madhusudhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhusudhan,

SAP REFX module will provide solution to real estate business (Leasing & Sales) and its related day to day activities.

Like maintenance of complete property information in the system, leasing a property ( Lease in & Lease out )  / sale a property collection of rent & security deposits & pay / collection of various other charges like common area maintenance / Amenity and parking slots maintenance & charges  related to that. Posting the invoices against those charges periodically, and payment receipts & other financial related activities....etc.

Providing the reports to business & management on day to day basis on how many properties occupied & how many are vacant & payment receipt status, expiry of contracts, Renewal of contracts & Short closing f contracts.....etc.

The below SAP Help documents will provide you the complete information related to REFX & its sub processes. Try to refer the same.

http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias2_2015_01/helpdata/en/9a/60d0531d8b4208e10000000a174cb4/frameset.htm

Below link will helps you to (SAP Community Network)  follow the REFX issues & solutions related content on REFX to get a basic idea.

SAP Real Estate Management

Hope it may helps you.

Thanks,

Rao