Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB03 Sales Document field empty

aztlan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, good day to everyone.

I have an issue, when we do the billing process with the vf04 transaction. (individual or collecting billing document) at the end of this process a billing document was created, when we display the document in the document flow, the FB03 transaction in the details, the sales document is filled, because we added code in the userexit zxvvfu02, we fill the field in the source code: xaccit-kdauf = cvbrp-aubel.

But we have one scenario where the sales document is empty and i dont know why. I debbuged the process and detected when the function "call function 'AC_DOCUMENT_CREATE'" is called in the include LV60BU01, the field xaccit-kdauf is deleted in this scenario, the others scenarios work correctly.

Can someone help me to know why this is happening?

Regards.

1 REPLY 1

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Adolfo,

Implement your logic in user exit SDVFX008 (EXIT_SAPLV60B_008).

You have implemented your logic in SDVFX002 as I assume the user exits are called in sequence from *002 to *008, xaccit-kdauf might be refreshed in between this. So implement your logic at the last user exit in sequence which is SDVFX008 (EXIT_SAPLV60B_008).

Regards,

TP