cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPME15: Exception for Work Instructions - Invalid Column Name "ERP_TB_SENT"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have recently installed SAP ME 15 (15.0.3.5) and I have been creating test scenarios on it. I created a simple product scenario, however when attempting to open up a basic text Work Instruction using the out-of-the-box "Default Operation POD" I receive, "Exception occurred while executing Work Instruction Viewer (Activity ID WI500) (Message 11400)". After looking into the System Logs and Trace I have discovered that the exception is with regards to a SQLServerException: Invalid column name "ERP_TB_SENT".

I am hoping that someone will be able to point me in the correct direction to get this fixed.

Appreciate the help in advance.

Thank you,

Mike Jewson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you applied any patches or SP's and executed the upgrade scripts?  The field is in the sfc_step table.  I can cofirm that it is there in the 15.0.3.5 version I am using.

I would not recommend just adding this column to the table.  You need to root cause why it is missing.  If it is because an upgrade script failed to run properly then there will likely be other columns or fields missing in the DB.

Thanks

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually missed one of the upgrade scripts that I thought I had run.

Thanks,
Mike

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I am also having same issue, May i know which upgrade step you missed to perform?

-Adarsha.K.S

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Please execute the CTC tasks mentioned in SAP ME Upgrade Guide for the case of applying patches.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

When I execute the "SAP ME Database and Data Migration for Upgrade", I received exception and when I cancel the process and clicked Resume, it worked. May be I should look at those exception. Let me post another discussion on this.

-Adarsha.K.S

0 Kudos

There is a requirement that users must not use Resume button. You have to address the root cause first and then Cancel and Re-execute the task instead of Resume.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if 'SFC_STEP' table in ME_WIP database has 'ERP_TB_SENT' column?

If not, add 'ERP_TB_SENT' column to 'SFC_STEP'  table and check.

Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Shridhar..