cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage share in a condition not fetching any result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am processing a lease-in rent contract with sales based rent settlement using a cash flow.

Our business requirement needs one sharing condition where the total rent from another condition is shared in this condition and processed further.

This scenario is working fine with all other normal conditions for rent and CAM charges.

When I am sharing the rent from the SB rent condition in this sharing condition,  system is not posting the expected accounting entry.  I tried lots of permutations but no success.

For SB rent,  there is no condition value.  after running settlement, system is adding one cash flow item in my contract.  The distribution of the SB Rent condition does not show any value but it passes accounting entry when I run periodic processing after SB rent settlement.  Similarly,  system should post the sharing condition value also in periodic processing.

Please help.

Regards,

Sadhana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhana,

Hope you have created the contract in right manner with sales rule & reporting rule with right values in sales bases tab.

Did you entered the sales amount for the given month in the contract Sales based settlement.

During your settlement run (RESRSE) did system showing any values or not?

pls check these areas & try to run the settlement accordingly.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subbarao,

My settlement is running perfectly.  there is no problem in that.  I think i could not explain my issue correctly.

The conditions in our contracts are as follows:

We have one condition say A100  which debits to Rent expense and credits to vendor.  We will have one more condition say B100 in the contract and the calculation formula of B100 will be 100 percent share in A100.    This condition will debit and credit same vendor and then we will use this data for other purposes like payment block etc.  This condition gets posted automatically when A100 gets posted.

This B100 condition is working fine with my minimum rent condition and other normal rent conditions but its not working with my sales base rent condition.    My sales base rent cash flow gets posted but this condition does not get posted even when i mention the sales based condition in the calculation formula of B100

I need help in posting this condition along with sales base rent condition.

Hi Bahri,  I have not understood your solution fully but will try to do as suggested by you.

Regards,

Sadhana.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhana,

i guess there is some confusion here.

You are telling you need to use - Sales based settlement - Its a process in RE Contracting.

But what you are saying is % sharing again, its just a formula in regular RE conditions.

If you want to get your rent based on the sales for that property you have to use sales based settlement process only.

For that pls try to refer below links, and follow if still any issue pls revert.

You set/Activate the Relevant to Sales indicator on the General Data tab of your contract.Then system will provide additional tab called "SALES BASED SETTLEMENT" in that tab use Sales rule & reporting rule as mentioned in below links.

In reporting Rule we will mention dates so that cash flow will starts from that date, and sales value also need to update monthly basis.

in sales rules link that reporting rule no & give the % of amount you want to take as rent as shown in below link 2.

Then try to run settlement ( RESRSE) so that system will calculate the rent based on the sales.

Processing a Sales-Based Rent Agreement - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - SAP Library

Thanks,

Rao

0 Kudos

Hello Sadhana,

As far as i understood your requirement, you need to create share-based condition which derives from sales based condition.

1- You can create a new sales based condition ( in customizing )

2- While creating contract, in sales based tab, you can create a new sales rule ( e.g. 20 )

3- This sales rule should be assigned already used reporting rule ( e.g.10 )

And sales rule 20 should be assigned new created condition.

4- Now you can define a share percentage in new sales rule. ( e.g. %7 )

After processing contract, as an addition your already used saled based condition, program will be calculated one more line %7 percentage from reported sales amount.